why i start blogging

Hi, guys! I haven't properly introduce myself in this blog, so yeah... I'm new in here. Even tough I still don't tell you about my name and my other information, but I guess it's not really important. What is more important now is that I want to write a blog to give some reviews about skin care and to share something to all of the people around the world. Also, in this semester (my last semester in Uni) I have more free time, so I can write some things in this blog. 

GOAL 

Despite the fact that I want to give information about skin care and etc, I want to keep tracks on my skin so that I will know the development about my skin, especially in the face. Also, I want to improve my skin condition because I have so many flaws, such as SENSITIVE skin, hormonal acne, PIH, large pores, oily and dehydrated skin. So, I start to read more about skin care products, how to use them, how to properly treat my skin, what products that I need, and some products that I will avoid.

INTEREST

I was interested about some skin care products, especially Korean beauty skin care products, because so many people talk about Korean skin care products. Then I started dig information about it and I found an interesting source in Instagram. Since I saw an online shopping account on Instagram that shares everything about skin care and how to use it, I spend so many hours to read all of the instructions, and I want to try all of the products that they suggested. However, my money is limited because I haven't got a job and I'm a college student. Then, I search some alternative products in which more affordable to me. Thank god Korean skin care products have many varieties for any kind of skin type.

AVOID

After I found some affordable Korean skin care products, I just bought it all together. I know, I was so stupid back then. I just heard or read about the products, I didn't even care about the ingredients. Until I know that knowing the list ingredients in skin care products is important. For that reason, I started to know that I can't handle tea tree oil, mineral oil, olive oil, coconut oil, and so many ingredients that will trigger acne are bad for me. Nowadays you can easily googled the ingredients list in your skin care products and analyze them on some websites, such as cosdna.com and other websites. So, I will avoid the ingredients that will trigger acne by checking the ingredients list on cosdna. 

So, that's all the reasons why I start blogging.

25feb 2016


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment